- 1/4" Crossed Wires
- Drill Hole Dia: 1/2"
- Length approx. 4-3/4" (120mm, other lengths will be available soon)
- 316L Stainless Steel.
- Made in the USA!
- Exceptional strength
- Breaking Strain-40+kN
- Visually low impact
- Requires a Stainless Steel or hard plastic mallet or deadblow hammer to place.
- Constricted fit: The Patent Pending Crossover wedging system provides a mechanical advantage that locks the anchor in place while the bonding agent cures. This is helpful on over-hanging routes!
- Device usable by only a single connected user: 1P
- To see how the patent pending Crossover bolt works, click HERE
- To see how to place the patent pending Crossover bolt, click HERE
**** THIS IS A GLUE IN BOLT, AND MUST BE CORRECTLY PLACED WITH A PROPER BONDING AGENT, (e.g. - GLUE) STRICTLY FOLLOWING THE BONDING AGENT MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS.
**** THIS BOLT/ANCHOR IS NOT FOR LEADING OR TOP ROPING ON WITHOUT BEING PERMANENTLY AND PROPERLY PLACED WITH A SUITABLE BONDING AGENT, (GLUE), FOLLOWING ALL OF THE BONDING AGENT MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS! ****
* When placing any glue-in bolt, always ensure that you "dry test" the placement by inserting the bolt that you intend to use into the hole! This process is highly recommended to be certain that the drill hole has the proper diameter and depth. This step should always be done prior to injecting any glue into the hole!