The Monster Bolt was specially developed for crux bolts in soft rock which are repeatedly fallen on. The flexing of normal bolts can cause cracking of the rock below the bolt which is unsightly and worrying even though there is unlikely to be any serious loss of strength. These bolts are naturally much stiffer than normal and this cracking much reduced.
Double start grooves for excellent bonding, TIG welded eye and naturally immensly strong.
- Breaking Strain-Over 60kN
- AISI 316 (A4) Stainless Steel
- Drill hole size: 14mm, 1\2" or 9/16"
- Larger internal Eye dimension than the Standard Monster Bolt
* When placing any glue-in bolt, always ensure that you "dry test" the placement by inserting the bolt that you intend to use into the hole! This process is highly recommended to be certain that the drill hole has the proper diameter and depth. This step should always be done prior to injecting any glue into the hole!