- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with othr resin anchors
- Shank L 150 mm: extreme holding power because it reaches deep
- The anchor's eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimize environmental and visual impact.
- The shape of the eyelet has been designed to withstand high levels of tensile or shear force
- Drill Hole size: 14mm, or 9\16"
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2018 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – type A Anchor
- UIAA 123
- Material: A316L
- Weight: 235 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: Ø 12 x 150 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 35 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 35 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
* When placing any glue-in bolt, always ensure that you "dry test" the placement by inserting the bolt that you intend to use into the hole! This process is highly recommended to be certain that the drill hole has the proper diameter and depth. This step should always be done prior to injecting any glue into the hole!