- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces!
- The knurled section is 80 mm long; this provides increased resistance to tensile force when the anchor is placed in soft or loose rock.
- The anchor's eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- The “SUPERSTAR” anchor's eyelet is perfectly smooth, allowing top-rope lower-offs without damaging the rope sheath.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- Dill hole dia: 12mm or 1\2" can be used
* When placing any glue-in bolt, always ensure that you "dry test" the placement by inserting the bolt that you intend to use into the hole! This process is highly recommended to be certain that the drill hole has the proper diameter and depth. This step should always be done prior to injecting any glue into the hole!