- Shank with knurled surface;
- Anchor with the best adheasion performance with the resin than other systems
- Anchor resistance unchanged respect to those of greater diameter
- This anchor also saves on resin as a drill hole of 9 mm, or 3\8" x 80 mm is all that is required.
- Drilling a smaller hole also saves the drill's battery power.
- It is also very cost-effective.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the ANTRAX’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
* When placing any glue-in bolt, always ensure that you "dry test" the placement by inserting the bolt that you intend to use into the hole! This process is highly recommended to be certain that the drill hole has the proper diameter and depth. This step should always be done prior to injecting any glue into the hole!